Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's back and it appears to be bigger and better than ever!

Good Afternoon- I've got lots to tell you,
lots about LOST and about Doctor Who,
I've added a theory on Claire versus Kate,
And on Saturday the Doctor's back with Catherine Tate!

An evening this week I was lying about,
and saw a new Doctor Who trailer is out,
She says "creatures of metal and creatures of fire",
My lord! Have you seen the Sontarans' attire?

They're fitted with helmets and costumes of doom,
Much similar to Series Three's Judoon,
The Daleks are back and they're at their best,
But to be honest I was hoping they'd give them a rest!

The Ood appear in the trailer as well,
We've not seen them since those pits of hell,
Theoretically they won't be evil this time,
No electrocution or evil red eyes!

But you never know what T. Davies'll do,
'cause after all it is Doctor Who!
Surely they won't leave them as the good guys,
They'll introduce someone bigger in size.

But coming over the return of the bomb,
I've been posting on Lost hyphen theories dot com,
I wrote my own theory on how Kate got the baby,
And how she battled Claire and even killed her maybe.

If you're interested or if there's something you think,
Feel free to click this link- http://www.lost-theories.com/theories/2008/mar/28/evil-claire-v-hero-kate/
Comment please- comment and vote,
Feel free to jab and to poke!

I'm well excited about next week,
in fact I am sat on the edge of my seat,
But in conclusion to this poetic post,
I'd just like to say "That's all, folks!"

No comments: