Good afternoon. Ha- I fooled you didn't I? I'm not giving my review until at the earliest, May the 4th. I'm not giving a review for each part of the episode, but I shall do an overall one after the Poison Sky has aired. However, the problem is, that I have made the mistake of taking a family camping trip this weekend, therefore missing the next episodes of both Doctor Who and LOST! I do no know what I shall do. I really do not. I may seriously start to cry.
But oh well.
Anyway, I have both uploaded and discovered some new videos on You-of-the-Tube.
First of all, the ones I uploaded:
My inflatable Ood gives one an insight into this site with the help of his friends, Silly Slitheen, the Ninth Doctor, Superman, Batman, Ferris Bueller and an unlikely Dalek with no eyestalk. This video was incredibly fun to make, as I used only my phone, a purple felt tip, some A4 paper and a few toys. I was in the house on my own and was very bored. Very bored indeed.
Well, if there's one word to describe this, it's poor. And if there's one hyphenated word, it's slap-dash. And if there's four words it's slightly out of tune. I hit many many wrong chords, and at one point mean to film Oddy and don't. [head in hands]
So, there you go. In fact, I've found a better word- embarrassing.
But, to come back from defeat (and utter humiliation), I have also discovered some. These Asian guys have made some of the most side-splitting videos I have ever seen (and mean that).
The group advertise a new eight hundred quid iPod that can store up to six and a half songs- the iPod human.
A poor innocent man is given a DVD that I don't need- How to Be Nerd.
An opinionated chap tries to put across his view on the horrors of subliminal messaging.
Anyway, next time, be hoping for a jumbo post with double the reviews- The Poison Sky and The Shape of Things to Come.
But today, that's all folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment