Friday, February 29, 2008

The Hoosiers never fail to impress.

Good Afternoon. I haven't posted for some time now. It was those American questions that put me off posting, I think. However, I plucked up the courage to post after the amazing performance the Hoosiers cooked up at their concert last night. They have a fancy dress theme for their concerts, so my mother and I had bought ourselves two fantastic superhero costumes. I was dressed as the Flash and my mother Wonder Woman. The costumes were based on those of the characters in the CARTOON NETWORK JLA cartoon.

The band pulled off a fantastic performance, complete with a rendition of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire"! A new song was also played. As the Hoosiers are a generally quirky band, the concert was expected to have it's quirks;

When the hit single, Goodbye Mr. A was played, two large red and green balloons were thrown into the audience. On popping, confetti fell from them onto the floor (lord, do I feel sorry for the cleaners!).

What a band the Hoosiers are! Lads, if you ever read this, you are incredible.



I do hope my readers have been keeping up with LOST. I've been having a good look around LOST-theories.com and have found some very interesting ideas. At the moment, however, it seems like the writers are just building up each idea of the season, so there's not much new to have a theory on. By the way, to all LOST-theoriers, my username is LSP lord.

As you know from a very early post of mine, I'm a big fan of odd covers, and the Manic Street Preachers' Umbrella is a hit for me. It's great to hear their take on a song with such a wasted great melody........just thought I'd say that!
Okeydokey, then. On that note, don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter, keep your questions coming, and be good! Until next time......(you know what I'm going to say)......that's all folks!

1 comment:

wideawakejake said...

I think this is very interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Bob

And here's a youtube clip about the same thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZegWedG-jk4



Interesting covers eh? Try these:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2MgwAJrfXo

youtube.com/watch?v=sAxuV4Tvu5g

Don't know if you'll like this one that much...
youtube.com/watch?v=HE4P2u3ZVFs

But this one's amazing:
youtube.com/watch?v=AbS6QEykqzg