Tuesday, February 19, 2008

181 Questions.

Good afternoon,

I thought it would be nice in this post to give my readers an oppurtunity to find out a little more about me. I was wondering how to do this, and found this interview on the net. I answered 181 american questions;

(1) What did you want to be when you were younger?
A film director for some reason.

(2) What’s your favourite type of music?
Indie rock ‘n’ Roll.

(3) What do you spend most your time doing?
Texting (I do a hell of a lot of that) and a lot lot of other stuff.
(4) When you're home alone, what do you do?
Dance to my MP3 or write.
(5) What is your favorite 'fast food' restaurant? Pizza Hut? Does that count?
(6) Where is your favorite local place to hang out at? NK by far!
(7) Are you a farmer? Enough of the random questions, sweetheart.
(8) If you could marry anyone who would it be? These aren’t the sorts of details I’m here to share. Moving on…
(9) How much do you think about the opposite sex? Not a lot tbh. Ask Phil and Connor that question then come back to me.
(10) What's your favorite brand of toothpaste? Any that comes in a nice pump because it’s easy to get out.
(11) What kind of grades do you make? Can we just say I’m smart? And is this American?
(12) If you could go anywhere where would you go? That little island right in the middle of the sea. I can’t remember what the hell it’s called.
(13) How many people do you live with? 1 or 2 or even 3- it depends which way you look at it.
(14) What is your favorite sport? Darts….and poker as well.
(15) How many kids do you want?? The kind of amount that’s nice and not too annoying.
(16) What would you name them?? Evra after a Darren Shan character and Francis after my Grandmother.
(17) What color lipgloss/lipstick do you usually wear?? I’m a lad. These should be unisex questions.
(18) Coke or Pepsi?? Pepsi. I like it MAX.
(19) What's the last thing you bought from a Pharmacy?? A box of Strepsils.
(20) Have you ever been in a wreck?? No I can’t say as I have.
(21) When do you usually go to bed??
21:30, 22:00 ish.
(22) Do you have more dreams or nightmares?? I have dreams. They’re usually about the latest episode of LOST or Doctor Who.
(23) Do you practice any type of religion?? Jedi!!! No no I’m an atheist born and bred.
(24) How many friends do you have?? A lot, but long term, about five.
(25) What's your greatest accomplishment?? Finishing my PIXIE saga. Dear lord, that took a while.
(26) What do you plan to be when you're older?? An author.
(27) What do you normally wear to bed?? Either some geeky pyjamas or my underwear. Why am I telling you all this?!!!
(28) What's your favorite thing to do?? I like to play guitar….and write.
(29) What color hair do you have?? Now that would spoil my alter-ego.
(30) Do you sing well?? I can sing, yeah.
(31) Have you ever been in love?? I’m the LSP lord for God’s sake. I don’t reveal stuff like that!
(32) Would you eat a cockroach for $500?? Put it in British money then come back to me.
(33) Are you afraid of the dark?? I used to be (a long time ago).
(34) If you had to sum your life up with a song what would it be? Mr. Blue Sky by E.L.O. It took me a while to think of that.
(35) Where's the last place you've been? I went to Cyprus this Summer.
(36) What color would you say you wear the most of? Black. How very emo.
(37) Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time.
(38) Would you consider yourself 'popular'? I never have been, i’m not and never will be. Nor do I want to be.
(39) Do you live in the country, burbs, or city? The suburbs.
(40) What was your most painful experience? Being made to listen to the Archers. Or did you mean physical pain?
(41) What was your most happy experience? Being told “you are my best friend”,…..no that’s lame, but what a damn difficult question!!!
(42) Have you ever been stalked? nCan’t say as I have.
(43) Have you ever egged a house? No, but I plan to egg Alan Titchmarsh’s one day if I ever get the chance.
(44) Do you go hunting (deer,duck,etc)? No. I don’t. I buy food from a supermarket like a normal person.
(45) Do you support PETA? PE what?
(46) Do people think you're crazy? Do people think I’m crazy?! I think I’m crazy.
(47) How many people are on your buddylist? A few….
(49) Do you get dates easily? Oh, yeah I’m a real charmer!
(50) What's a big secret you have? If this was a personal interview, I may have told you, but it’s not so do you really expect me to answer that?
(51) Have you ever drowned a fish? What the hell?
(51) How many songs do you know all the words to? Can’t say as I have counted.
(52) Who is your favorite superhero? Martian Manhunter.
(53) What is your biggest pet peeve? Apostrophe mistakes.
(54) Would you consider yourself racist? No- fascist idiots!
(55) Do you read books often? I read books a lot, yeah.
(56) If you could change anything about you what would it be?
My sense of humour.

(57) What is your favorite type of gum? Spearmint.
(58) Do you snore? Nobody’s ever told me I do.
(59) Are you afraid of thunderstorms? No what are they going to do to me? Bite my knee-caps?
(60) Do you care what you look like? Of course I do!
(61) As a kid, what was your favorite cartoon? Batfink- amazing!
(62) Whacha wearing? If I told you that I’d have to kill you.
(63) Whats in Your CD player right now? What’s the Story (Morning Glory)?
(64) When you listen to the radio, what kind of station is it normally on? Virgin Radio.
(65) What's your best physical feature? My hair.
(66) What's the best thing about your personality? The geek bit.
(67) What's the worst thing about your personality? Being somewhat aloof.
(68) What physical feature attracts you most to the oppisite sex? Clothes.
(69) What personality trait attracts you most to the oppisite sex? Geekdom.
(70) Are you picky about who you date? Very.
(71) Have you ever flown in an airplane? I’ve flown in an aeroplane.
(72) What size shoe do you wear? 6
(72) Do you wear make-up? We spoke about this earlier. These should be unisex.
(73) Have you ever been bungee jumping? No how ridiculous!
(74) Ever been to Paris? I certainly have.
(75) Do you believe in Vampires? I sometimes want to believe in them if I’m reading Darren Shan.
(76) If you could become a Vampire, would you? Not from the sound of Darren Shan.
(77) Do you have any phobias? I have a phobia of Alan Titchmarsh. It’s called Titchphobia.
(78) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Gone where?
(79) Have you ever stolen anything? I’ve stolen a couple of story ideas.
(80) Do you eat seafood? Not very often.
(81) Do You have Freakles? Not many, no.

(82) Ever drove while drunk? I haven’t no. Who would in this day and age?
(83) Do you like school? I guess so.
(84) Have you ever lit yourself on fire? What?
(85) How many people do you trust with your life? Around four or five.
(86) Are you considered intelligent? We’ve discussed this.
(87) What label would you fall under? Geek- again, we’ve discussed this.
(88) Do you talk on the phone a lot? I do unfortunately.
(89) How often do you take a shower? Everyday.
(90) Do you like scary moives? No. I think the term “scary” covers that.
(91) What's your favorite candy bar? Those 15p fudge ones.
(92) Ever got a detention in school? Once- I forgot my PE kit.
(93) Ever been suspended from school? If so, what for?No
(94) Which is better: Punk or Prep? I’m guessing “prep” is an American term again.
(95) What is your worst habit? Sarcasm
(96) Do you like jaw breakers? Again, I think the term “jaw breakers” covers that.
(97) What is your best friend's name? Lauren.
(98) Would you call yourself independent or dependent? Independent definitely!
(99) Do you like gossip? I like a bit of the ol’ gossip, yeah.
(100) What do you buy a lot of? Comics.
(101) Do you have any medical problems? Diabetes- what a nightmare!
(102) Are you listening to anything right now? No. I was listening to some Phil Collins a second ago.
(103) What's the last movie you've watched? Ocean’s Eleven
(104) Who is your favorite friend? Phoebe
(105) Who do you get along with the best? My mother
(106) Have you ever been in a fist fight? No. How brutal do you think I am?
(107) Who would you like to see run for president? Paul O’ Grady
(108) Did you ever fall asleep in class? Shut up. Who ever did that?
(109) Who would you say you look up to? My Grandmother
(110) A one piece swimsuit or two piece swimsuit? Dare I mention the whole unisex thing? This is getting tiresome.
(111) Have you ever been in a talent show? Yes. I did Bohemian Rhapsody accapella
(112) Ever been camping? A couple of times.
(113) Shorts or jeans? I would never even dare wear a pair of shorts.
(114) Double dates or just the two of you? Just the two of us- Bill Withers will tell you.
(115) Do you go to camp? Again, I’m not answering these American questions.
(116) When's the last time your parents spanked you? What?
(117) Can you rhyme well? Very well, yes. And on the spot too.
(118) Have you ever belonged to a gang? In primary school.
(119) Know people who belong to a gang? Not now.
(120) Do you smoke ciggarettes? As opposed to smoking a cigar or pipe? Or what?
(121) Indoors out outdoors? Indoors everytime.
(122) Have you ever gotten beaten up? I haven’t….yet.
(123) Do you know how to cook? I can’t cook.
(124) Do you know how to do laundry? Washing machine- 3o. Is it white or black? Fabric softener in the tray (if you’re a woman). Vwirr! Vwirr! Tumble dry it. Remove the excess fluff.
(125) When you get a pizza, how many slices do you eat? Nearly all the pizza.
(126) How much do you weigh? Quite a bit.
(127) Do you consider yourself too fat/skinny? I’m quite happy with my size….unless you wanted to comment? No thought not.
(128) Do you watch the superbowl? American. Pass.
(129) What's your least favorite color? Beige. Beige. I hate beige! It’s so indecisive. “Ooh! I think it’s beige, love.”
(130) Have you ever faked being sick? Would I tell you?
(131) Ever done something illegal? I’ve made compilation cassettes/ CDs.
(132) What's the longest you've stayed up? Sometime early in the morning.
(133) Are you afraid of dying? Yes. Very.
(134) What's your biggest regret? Deciding to answer these questions. This is more than an hour of my life that I’ve lost. I’ll never get this time back.
(135) Ever picked up a hitch hiker? No. I don’t drive.
(136) Is your name on any bathroom walls? I don’t know. If it is, I didn’t write it there.
(137) Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Is this question “ Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?” or “Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?” Come back to me when you’ve decided.
(138) What annoys you most? Bad grammar and ignorance to global warming.
(139) Fave 'scary' movie? King Kong (the re-make): now that is freaky.
(140) Fave 'action' movie? I love Bond films!
(141) Fave 'romantic' movie? They’re all somewhat cheesy.
(142) Do you have an accent? I do, but I’m not saying what or you could track me down and kill me in my sleep.
(143) Who is your role model? You’ve already asked me who I look up to. It’s practically the same thing.
(144) Do you like surprises? I do. I like them a lot.
(145) What kind of job would you like to have? Again, you’ve already asked me this. Scroll up, my dear.
(146) Do you like to dance? Yes, but I have two left feet.
(147) Ever took ballet? That’s stretching it.
(148) Bold or pastel colors? Bold- definitely.
(149) What is your normal Friday night like? Watching TV and having a nice meal. I often blog also.
(150) What brand do you wear most? H&M!
(151) What do you normally watch on TV? Doctor Who, LOST etc. I also watch a lot of Dave.
(152) Do you have any 'special' talents? Writing.
(153) What's your favorite sport? You’ve asked me that.
(154) What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Answered these questions.
(155) Can you play a musical instrument? Yes. I play guitar.
(156) What star sign are you? Virgo.
(157) Do you prefer public schools or private? I don’t have the experience to comment. There’s pros and cons to both.
(158) Do you care what people think? Not at all! When I start doing that is when Alan Titchmarsh isn’t annoying any longer.
(159) Have you ever shot a gun? No
(160) What are your favorite board games? Upwords- I like that.
(161) What is/was your favorite subject in school? English.
(162) Regular ice or crushed ice? It doesn’t matter really, does it? It all works the same way. It all keeps your drink cold.
(163) Blue ink or black ink? Black. Don’t get me started on blue pens. DIE, BLUE PENS!
(164) Are your clothes mostly loose or tight fit? Why do you need to know?
(165) Have any peircings? No I don’t.
(166) Gold or silver? Silver. I cannot stand gold.
(167) What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Tresemé, doo-da-doo.
(168) Do you blow dry your hair? I don’t. It was designed to dry by itself after all.
(169) Would you say you're a cuss-a-holic? A what?
(170) What's the last book you've read? Doctor Whom.
(171) Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears? Christina Aguilera. Unlike the latter, she can sing, and she has hair.
(172) Spiderman or Superman? Superman anyday.
(173) Have you ever broken a bone? No
(174) Shower or Bath? Shower anyday. Baths take too long, don’t you think?
(175) Do you have any cavities? No. I do have wonky teeth though.
(176) Have you ever wore braces? No not so far- fingers crossed.
(177) What do you live in? A cardboard box.
(178) Would you choose true love or a 100 million dollars? Am I allowed to be in love with your large sum of money?
(179) Do you have Cable? No I have that Freeview thing. At least I get Dave.
(180) Do you play any computer games? Yes. I play the Sims.
(181) How long did it take you to finish this? Precisely 100 minutes. You didn’t think I’d count did you? I’m smarter than that.


I can't believe I actually took the time and effort to do that. This post has taken me longer than any other ever! However, I am still ready for more questions of this nature! If you have any more questions for me, e-mail them to lspcentral@gmail.com with "181+ Questions" in the subject line. Please also leave a name or nickname at the foot of your e-mail. The best ones will be published on the site. Anyone who e-mails a question will automatically sign up to both the LSPmail newsletter and the Dougal McGuire appreciation society. I hope to be seeing lots of strange and enquiring questions from you all. But as I have said before and will say again, "that's all folks!"

No comments: