Friday, December 14, 2007

The Christmas countdown has begun- 11 days to go.

Good afternoon. It's only 11 days 'til xmas! Yay! Well, what I really should say is "11 days until Voyage of the Damned"! It's going to be ace, but I really hope that the Doctor and Astrid don't kiss, because that device is majorly overused in Who nowadays. The Doctor never kissed anyone from 1963-1989, but then the 1996 TV movie comes along and he's kissed a chick in every series since! We haven't seen him kiss a Dalek yet though!(I highly doubt we will).


Here's a list of all the ladies that the Doc has kissed-

Dr. Grace Holloway, Doctor Who: The Movie/The Enemy Within, 1996

Rose Tyler, 1.13-The Parting of the Ways and 2.1-New Earth, 2005 and 2006

Captain Jack Harkness, 1.13-The Parting of the Ways, 2005

Reinette Poisson, 2.4-The Girl in the Fireplace, 2006

Martha Jones, 3.1-Smith and Jones, 2008



Peter Davison, once made a claim that he wasn't allowed to put his arm around his female companions(this didn't stop the BBC putting them in short skirts however), nonetheless, nobody seems to mind David Tennant having a companion attatched to his face fairly regularly.


Anyway, back on the topic- here's a link to the BBC Who page. www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

And look at this!

I just discovered it on the virtual advent calendar. It looks distinctly like Darth Maul! He seems to be wearing a suit of some kind. It's called a Bannakaffalatta from the gallery.


Here's some other pictures:- (It's Duke from Tracy Beaker!)

Goodbye. x x x

1 comment:

wideawakejake said...

I think The Doctor probably kisses the TARDIS when no one's looking.