Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 days to go- Andresoft software

Good Afternoon,
This is my third christmas countdown posting. Now, the subject of this posting is one of my lovely friends called *******. When I re-begun this blog, I told you that my friends were split into 5 different categories. Let's have a minor recap.

i.) Screaming, giddy, musical-theatre type girls.
ii.) My personal Diary, Sandra.
iii.) Computer geeks.
iv.) Small people.
v.) Emos.

So, the subject of this post does not fit into category one as he is not a girl. He doesn't fit into category two....obviously(!) and doesn't go in number four because he's taller than me. And, no, he's not an emo. He is, quite frankly, a computer geek and possible computer genius (don't tell him I said that or else his head will swell so much that he won't fit through the door). He has, thus, created several pieces of software, that I regrettably took the mickey out of, under his own "Andresoft" bracket. I would insert his logo, however due to the contents of his terms and conditions I am not permitted to do so. The three said programs are listed below;

i.) Thingymajig
This is basically your own little R2D2, which tells the time, sets tasks etc.
ii.) Andresoft's Software Basics
A tool for old biddies, this has guided tutorials and many other items, including a web browser.
iii.) Free Note Writer
Very similair to Microsoft's "notepad", this has different features, such as pressing enter to move down a line.
Anyway, after some quick advertising, thankyou and goodnight. Oh, and here's a link to the Andresoft website. If you have any troubles with the "company", email admin at andresoft2007@googlemail.com

2 comments:

wideawakejake said...

Check this:
http://www.slipups.com/items/4559.html

I don't agree with the OP but the discussion is interesting.

THE LYBIANS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

lsplord,

could i just tell you and everybody on the WWW that andresoft is no longer at that address, but under:

www.andresoft.xtreemhost.com

it is really good what your friend has produced, and i think people should register with them.