Dear wideawakejake1,
Thank you for posting yet another comment. Your addition to the post "Am I bovvered?: some fantastic comedy from Craggy Island" was wonderful and I will be sure to watch that episode at some point in the future. Yet again, I am happy to comment on your brilliant contribution to my frankly fantastic blog.
Thanks,
LSP lord.
Good afternoon,
When pondering over what to blog on next, I received an e-mail from the fantastic author, Darren Shan as part of a mailing list, informing me of his latest addition to "Shanville monthly".
He had added his top ten films and his top thirteen albums (because he couldn't whittle it down to just ten). Shan has, in my opinion, a fantastic taste in music and films. In conclusion, I have stolen his idea and this post will be based on my top ten movies and albums. So, first of all, my weird top ten albums in no particular order;
1. The Beatles ("The White Album") - The Beatles.
2. News of the World - Queen.
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
4. One Plus One is One - Badly Drawn Boy
5. The Sound of Macolment and Butler - Macolment and Butler
6. Abbey Road - The Beatles
7. Undiscovered - James Morrison
8. Sam's Town - The Killers
9. Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf
10. Twelve Stops and Home - The Feeling
Maybe at some point in the future, I will comment further on these albums, but for now, here are my movies;
1. Star Wars episodes 1, 2 and 3
2. Star Wars episodes 4, 5 and 6
3. Back to the Future trilogy
4. Bill and Ted's excellent adventure
5. Superman II
6. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
7. Most James Bond films
8. Star Trek II
9. Castaway
10. Batman Forever
So, all of these are good. Some may be embarrassing, but even so, these are all amazing movies and albums. so, anyway, I hope yo have enjoyed this post, but quoting Loony Tunes, "That's all folks!"
LSP lord- the one, the only, and the best!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
New Year Top Tens........just a little late
Labels:
albums,
darren shan,
films,
movies,
shanville monthly,
top ten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment