Good afternoon. I believe it is time for me to give you answers. About what is happening to this poor blog that I insist on messing around with at every opportunity. So here I am, explaining everything. That's if you've not given up on blogLSP due to my constant fiddling with it.
O.K., let's start from the beginning, shall we?
blogLSP started and was running from December 2007. It was a blog spin-off from my Piczo site, LSPonline (originally "leagueofsupremeplanets") and it focused on what I like to call geekoids, which are basically cult things. When Doctor Who is running, I tend to do a review of every episode, hence a review each week, except when damn eurovision is on. I also post news on upcoming geekoid movies, such as superhero movies, sci-fi etc. and do an awful lot of reviews. There was a point when a did a review of everything I watched or read! Needless to say, I have too much of a life (or I watch too much) to do that now.
For LSP, I kept the persona of the "LSPlord", a unexplained figure that was never shown. I always concealed my age, so that nobody would know how old I was, and I never spoke about my life when blogging. Because I'm just 13, I liked the idea of people reading my blog and believing that I was just an exceptionally nerdy adult. And I spent the first year of blogging doing just that- believing. But soon there was a moment when I didn't have to believe;
In 2006, I'd won an auction to meet my favourite author, horror writer, Darren Shan. I spent an hour with he and his publisher eating a pizza. Now, being an aspiring writer myself, I thoroughly enjoyed this. A year or so later, I decided that I would search for blogLsp on Google. The first result to come up was Darren Shan's official website, which featured my LSP review for one of his books. Understandably, I felt proud that he had no idea that the review had been written by me! It wasn't even a particularly positive one!!!
Despite this discovery, after a while, I felt that I should reveal my true identity to the British public, and wrote a post announcing that I would reveal myself soon in a YouTube video. So I waited until I could use a camera to film the video.
A couple of weeks later, I did indeed film it on my Grandmother's digital camera, and spent about two hours of my evening trying to upload it. After two hours, I hadn't got anywhere in my attempts to get it on the net, so I gave up, and decided I would try and upload it again next time I visited the house. But soon the Christmas hols came, and I knew that I wouldn't be visiting my Grandma for a while, so I started to make changes to my blog anyway, and put on a few pictures of me.
Christmas soon came, and I received a digital video camera from my Mum. I wanted to use it to make some V-logs, inspired by people like charlieissocoollike, and nerimon. So I recorded a few which I'm planning to upload once my editing software is sorted.
In conclusion, my plan now is to have an LSP Empire including my YouTube channel, this blog, and my proboards forum, discussLSP.
In addition to this, on the first day back to school, my mate Josh mentioned Five Awesome Guys, and we're planning to have a 5AG of our own- the only problem being that there are only currently two of us...
Moreover, I hope that Josh and I's Five Awesome Guys project goes ahead, and I hope that you enjoy the upcoming LSP Empire. It will be awesomes. But until then, that's all folks!
LSP lord- the one, the only, and the best!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment