Goo afternoon. Well, I've been on my holidays to Rexel 4- it was a nice place, but the people there were a little wordy! I've got a few things to tell you about:
1. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO..?
The "Whatever Happened to...?" short stories should be online by January 2009. I've had a few setbacks in my career and so don't have much time on my hands. I'm a busy guy!
2. SERIES FOUR AWARDS
These should be online very soon so vote now or forever hold your peace.
3. THE Nth DOCTOR
I recently got this book and it has had me hooked ever since. For those who don't know, it's a guide to the seven scripts that were written for Doctor Who films between 1987 and 1996. Some of them would have made absolutely incredible films whereas some are just ridiculous- if you read it you'll understand. Included are scripts involving Pierce Brosnan as the Doctor, pre-first Doctors, black triangular TARDISes and one script where the Fourth Doctor is the central Doctor (and Ace is the central companion).
4. REVIEWS TO COME
Soon I will be reviewing the following items:
-The Key to Time
- The Dalek Invasion of Earth
- Inferno
- The Gallifrey Chronicles
and many, many more...
Thanks for reading. I love you guys. That's all, folks.
LSP lord- the one, the only, and the best!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment